Crave Ep. 105: How to clip your nails in space
This week on Crave, we're back with a look at all the Cravey stuff we spotted at CES 2013. Plus, Canadian astronaut Christopher Hadfield gives an important lesson on outer-space nail care.
Subscribe to Crave:
This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
Sorry, you are not old enough to view this content.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)
This week on Crave, we're back from CES with a look at some of the wackier stuff we spotted at the show. Then, Canadian astronaut Christopher Hadfield gives us a highly important grooming lesson on the safest way to clip our nails in outer space, and the Hal 9000 computer replica from ThinkGeek refuses to cooperate.
- From iPad toilets to alien apps, CES brims with oddities
- I took a power drill to an iPhone at CES
- Electric ZBoard is controlled with your weight
- Get ready to program! Lego's Mindstorms EV3 robots are here
- The mind-controlled helicopter from Puzzlebox
- How to clip your fingernails in space without inhaling them
- Movie-accurate HAL 9000 bosses you around the house
- Vroom vroom: Mario Kart gets real-life run
- Stephen on Twitter
- Stephen on Google+