Comcast-Time Warner deal riles up consumers
Consumers voice concerns over cable merger, Verizon offers a new data plan, and Facebook members can select from more than 50 gender choices.
CNET Update is more everything:
This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
Sorry, you are not old enough to view this content.
In this episode of Update:
- Get a quick summary of why many folks are not happy with Comcast's deal to acquire Time Warner Cable.
- See if Verizon's new "More Everything" plan is a good deal for you.
- Keep an eye out for an Xbox One Media Remote to go on sale in March.
- Find more Windows apps to download if Microsoft makes it easier for developers.
- Go by more than just male or female on Facebook, now that the social network opened up more gender identification options.
CNET Update delivers the tech news you need in under three minutes. Watch Bridget Carey every afternoon for a breakdown of the big stories, hot devices, new apps, and what's ahead. Subscribe to the podcast via the links below.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)