10 Results for

ebay's fashion vault

download

Tomb Raider III demo

Guide Lara Croft through new challenges and mysteries.

4.5 stars Users' rating out of 206 reviews
download now
516,386 total downloads
18 last week
download

eBay Fashion

With the latest eBay Fashion app, you can view inspirational looks, browse and buy from the worlds largest selection of new, branded, designer, and...

download now
20 total downloads
1 last week
download

Social Media Vault

Access all your social networks within a secure interface.

download now
1 total downloads
1 last week
download

Styls - explore ETSY Shops and eBay Fashion

Styls is an exciting and simple way to discover, buy and share fashion.Shop ETSY, eBay, or local boutiques, enjoy a great variety of products. With...

download now
2 total downloads
1 last week
download

Voonik-Online Fashion Shopping

Every woman's free personal stylist. Multiple online stores in one app.

download now
19 total downloads
1 last week
download

Your Fashion Hunter

Your Fashion Hunter is about making resale designer shopper wish-lists come true.Hunt for your favorite designer treasuresResale stores post newly...

download

DealSale Make Fashion Easier

Dealsale makes fashion easier. Unbelievable prices at up to 70% off.

download

Threadflip : Buy and Sell Fashion

Threadflip makes it fun and easy to shop and sell pre-loved fashion while on the go. Now with Apple Pay!Makes converting closet clutter into cash a...

download now
7 total downloads
1 last week
download

ID Vault - Single tap login for all your accounts

ID Vault is the first online password manager that offers true single tap log in for all your online accounts! Enter your 4-digit PIN, tap the...

download now
11 total downloads
1 last week
download

SnapWear - Secondhand Fashion & Brands

Did you know that women only use 7% of the items in their closet ? What about the other 93% ? SnapWear is the answer !SnapWear was made to allow...

Article

eBay Now rapid delivery service shut down

The e-commerce company continues trimming initiatives to focus on its core marketplace, saying Monday it's shuttering some delivery services and several mobile apps.

By July 27, 2015

 
Roundup

CNET Vault

We dig into the CNET archives and unearth some ancient tech treasures.

Article

Original '90s Apple watch selling for $2,500 on eBay

You can blow away a lot more cash on a vintage Apple dumbwatch on eBay than on a new Apple Watch smartwatch.

By April 15, 2015

Article

Google wants to bring touchscreen controls to your clothing

Google's experimental hardware division talks smart textiles, and controlling them just by the touch of your hand.

By May 29, 2015

Article

Pressure is on: eBay needs to deliver after PayPal's spin-off

The split is a logical progression for PayPal, but eBay needs to show that it's also a smart decision for its core e-commerce business as Amazon lures away sellers.

By October 1, 2014

Article

Canon, Pentax power forward to lure high-end camera buyers

Trying to coax consumers toward a world beyond smartphones, camera makers at the CP+ trade show reveal plans for dramatically better premium products.

By February 8, 2015

Article

Alibaba heads into Amazon, eBay turf with 11 Main

The world's largest e-commerce company launches an online shopping marketplace that hosts specialty boutiques hawking fashion, sporting goods, baby gear, and tech gadgets.

By June 11, 2014

Article

Fashion forward or faux pas? Behold, the smart ring

Ringly, a stylish smart ring that alerts wearers of calls, texts, and emails, gives a whole new meaning to the idea of being wedded to your tech.

By June 10, 2014

Article

eBay, LVMH settle lengthy lawsuit over fake goods

The agreement calls for eBay and the French luxury goods maker to "combat" counterfeit items that wind their way onto the online marketplace, says Reuters.

By July 17, 2014

Article

Fashionistas who need to unload clothes? There's an app for that

Second-hand clothing apps are luring women from other online marketplaces by promising built-in community and profits.

By September 29, 2014

Article

Chinese e-tailer Alibaba prices IPO at $68, raising $21.8B

In the largest initial public offering in US history, Alibaba raises funds to fuel its global ambitions.

By September 18, 2014