We accidentally let a static image run on three plasma TV review samples overnight, and a Samsung beat two Panasonics at avoiding image retention, aka burn-in.
Last week, the "Voice" coach and Maroon 5 singer launched Samsung's Milk Music service and suggested there should be an "iPhone burning." Today, he tweeted from his iPhone. Does it matter?
This wedding will be remembered for many things, but mostly because the new bride got a 3D-printed ring with an ultra-rare, honest-to-goodness lunar rock.
One of the biggest concerns people have when shopping for a plasma TV is burn-in. So what is it? Is it really a problem?
Those power cords that connect to Compaq notebooks, mini notebook computers, and certain accessories can overheat and cause burns or property damage.
A new biomaterial clings to all the curves and wrinkles of the human body to help keep bacteria out of difficult-to-treat wounds.
There are better ways to get rid of spider than turning an aerosol can and lighter into a makeshift blowtorch.
Fire experts say the most likely reason a woman has singed hair and burns is that the laptop's battery malfunctioned.
The company believes the flaw exists in the nonremovable battery packs in the Vaio Fit 11A hybrid laptop-tablet, which launched in February.
Lenovo has issued an Australian product recall for a number of ThinkPad notebooks due to a problem with overheating batteries.