Xerox updates its Phaser series, adds 5 laser printers
Xerox officially added five new models to its line of Phaser laser printers today.
Xerox officially added five new models to its line of Phaser laser printers today, and I had a chance to speak with a product manager over at Xerox to get the scoop on the new product offering (Phaser 3100, 3250, 3635, 3600, and 5500).
While none of these new printers include built-in wireless, a feature that's been growing in
- Multifunction laser printer with unique ID copy
- OCR scanning
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- Single function monolaser printer for small workgroups
- Built-in autoduplexer
- PostScript 3 and PCL 6 compatible
- Network ready
- Network ready monolaser printer
- Optional high-capacity paper trays
- Autodocument paper feeder
- 128 MB expandable memory