Microsoft announces new features for Windows 8.1, Google counts your calories, and Apple sells a cheaper iPod Touch.
CNET Update is high in fiber:
This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
Sorry, you are not old enough to view this content.
In this episode of Update:
- See what changes Microsoft has in store for
Windows 8.1 coming later this year
- Give your pockets some breathing room with the
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
- Save $70 and become a selfie master with the
cheaper iPod Touch
- Count calories with Google's new nutrition search feature.
- Share safe-for-work photos with
new status updates on LinkedIn
- Find your way to the Facebook event with
Waze's latest feature
CNET Update delivers the tech news you need in under three minutes. Watch Bridget Carey every afternoon for a breakdown of the big stories, hot devices, new apps, and what's ahead. Subscribe to the podcast via the links below.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)