Staff Pick: atMonitor
atMonitor is a all in one view of the state of your system. Once installed, it runs and collects data and statistics about your system, displaying them in colorful and customizable graphs that will display in floating windows or in the menubar. You can set up triggers for threshold values, so you can execute scripts or perform other functions when the system surpasses a detected level for any measurement.
The measurements include the top 3 most CPU hungry processes, CPU, CPU Temperature, RAM, GPU, GPU Temperature, VRAM, FPS, Disk I/O and Net I/O. In addition, the atMonitor utility has been optimized to use minimal system resources so it should be able to run without any impact on the system.
The latest version is v1.17.1, and is available for download from the atMonitor website: http://www.atpurpose.com/atMonitor/
- MainMenu 1.7.4 - Fix, clean, maintain, and manage your system.
- SimplyDisk 2.1.1 - Create fully customized disk images.
- DMGConverter 5.0.4r2 - Disk image (DMG, CDR, ISO) creation and conversion tool.
- ChangeMAC 1.6 - Spoof your Ethernet or AirPort MAC address.
- Cocoa Packet Analyzer 0.61 - Network protocol analyzer and packet sniffer.
- Springy 1.5.4 - Archive/compress: zip, tar, dmg, iso, pax, cpio, gzip, bzip2, z, rar, sit, jar, ear, war.
- Cache Out X 5.0.2 - Clear caches, swap files, browser history/cache...
- TinkerTool System 2.0 - Professional all-in-one maintenance tool.
- The Big Mean Folder Machine 2.0b3 - Split file collections into hierarchies & batches or merge folders together.
- Cocktail 4.4 - (Leopard Edition) general purpose system modify/repair utility.
- OnyX 2.0.5b2 - Maintenance, optimization and system personalization tool.
- atMonitor 1.17.1 - System monitor and process explorer utility.
- Net Monitor Sidekick 1.2.2 - Monitor local & remote computers' networks by IP/port.