Staff Pick: Winclone
When you perform major modifications to your system, such as OS updates, we recommend you clone or otherwise make a full and restorable copy of your OS X installation. For bootcamp users, this recommendation is also true for your windows partition. In addition to system updates, many people find that they would like to resize their bootcamp partitions without having to set thigns up again.
Winclone is an application that will clone your bootcamp partition to an image file, which you can store anywhere you like while you update, resize, or otherwise manage your Windows partiton. This applicaiton is now at version 2.0.10, and can be downloaded from the developer's website.
Other Recent Utilities Updates:
- K Kitchen 3.0.5 - Rip, burn & duplicate CD and DVD discs; create disc images.
- CleanMyMac 1.4 - Clean up your Mac & free up hard drive space with a few clicks.
- SysInfo 9.0 - System information tool.
- BackupLoupe 1.0 Beta 2 - Browse Time Machine backups & find frequently copied items.
- DMGConverter 5.0.2 - Disk image (DMG, CDR, ISO) creation and conversion tool.
- ManageNameExt 1.2.0 - Manage file names and extensions.
- ConvertEncoding 1.1.4 - Batch re-encode text files.
- FileXaminer 2.6.5 - Get info tool w/batch mode & contextual menu.
- Little Snitch 2.1.1 - Informs you when an app tries to establish an outgoing Internet connection.
- CheckIt System Performance Suite 2.0 - Diagnostic, cleaning, and repair tools.
- WhatSize 4.6 - Measure sizes of your files and folders.
- Leopard Cache Cleaner 4.0.23 - System maintenance, optimization, antivirus.
- ProtectdMac Antivirus 1.0.6 - Protect your Mac from viruses and spyware.
- TinkerTool System 1.9 - Professional all-in-one maintenance tool.
- IPNetMonitorX 2.4c2 - Monitor & troubleshoot net connections.