Voice and gesture control comes to Samsung UNES7500 LED TV
The Samsung UNES7500 series, the company's second-most-expensive LED TV, includes Smart Interaction technology to allow control of certain functions.
LAS VEGAS--Samsung's Smart Interaction allows control of certain TV functions by talking or gesturing to the TV, where a built-in microphone and camera captures your voice and movements.
The UNES7500 series of LED TVs is the company's least-expensive with the feature, which also makes cameos on the step-up LED and the plasma. If you'd like to read more about Smart Interaction, .
Aside from that little extra, the UNES7500 has similar features to the, highlighted by a 0.2-inch-thin bezel (admittedly it bulges a bit around the camera/mic at the top), "micro-dimming plus" local dimming, and a 240Hz refresh rate.
Unlike the step-up
Samsung UNES7500 series features:
- Smart Interaction with voice/gesture control
- Built-in speakerphone and camera
- 0.2-inch thin bezel
- Micro-dimming plus local dimming
- Edge-lit LED backlight
- Includes two pair of 3D glasses
- 240Hz refresh rate
- Smart Hub connected TV suite
Samsung UNES7500 series models:
- Samsung UN46ES7500: 46-inch, available TK, $TBD
- Samsung UN50ES7500: 50-inch, available TK, $TBD
- Samsung UN55ES7500: 55-inch, available TK, $TBD
- Samsung UN60ES7500: 60-inch, available TK, $TBD