Tomorrow Daily 044: NASA advances its SLS program, Leap Motion for VR, and a 3D-printed castle
On today's show, Ashley and Khail talk about NASA's newest milestone in its journey to Mars, Leap Motion Controller's newest VR accessory, and a 3D-printed castle.
Between Leap Motion's super-sweet VR accessory, NASA's march to Mars, and this guy's 3D-printed castle, we can confidently say the future is awesome.
Well, at the very least, right now is pretty great. Especially that whole "sending people to Mars in the 2030s" thing.
Tomorrow Daily 044 [mp3]: NASA advances the SLS program, Leap Motion for VR, and a 3D-printed castle
Here are some links and notes for all the things on the show today:
- NASA's SLS program shifts from analysis to development
- Leap Motion Controller releases a $20 accessory that works with Oculus Rift
- Man builds his own 3D-printed castle out of concrete (and it's awesome)
- Rumor Mill: What would NFC on the iPhone 6 mean?
- User feedback: Your #TDTimeTravel tweets, and our Phonetographer of the Day
Of course, you can find us everywhere on social media. Like, follow, and heart us as you desire!