Tomorrow Daily 042: Robot uses human blood to make art, all hail BabyX, and more
On today's show, Ashley and Khail discuss a man giving his own blood as a medium for a robot-printed selfie, a translucent sphere that shows interactive 3D imagery, and the creepiest artificial intelligence experiment you've ever seen (it learns and looks like a toddler).
Yep, we're super weirded out by that AI baby. Will it "grow up" at some point? What happens when it decides to go emo as a teenager? Or maybe it will decide it hates its parents (read: humans) and turn on us?
So many questions. So many potentially terrifying answers. We love it.
We've also got a dude who created a robot that used his own blood to print his self-portrait. Then again, maybe it's not really a self-portrait, since the guy didn't technically paint it.
Tomorrow Daily 042 [mp3]: Robot uses human blood to make art, all hail BabyX, and more
Here are some links and notes for all the things on the show today:
- Man creates blood selfie with a robot and his own plasma
- BabyX looks like a baby and learns like a baby. Not gonna lie, it's super creepy
- 3D images you can interact with, by Spheree
- New Releases: Hyperlapse by Instagram, The November Man, and the HTC One M8 (Windows Phone)
- User feedback: Our Phonetographer of the Day
Of course, you can find us everywhere on social media. Like, follow, and heart us as you desire!