We need that chairless chair exoskeleton. There's no doubt it will make our trips to Disneyland way more tolerable. Also, is autonomous, color-changing skin really creepy, or is it just us?
Lastly, that Lego center looks ridiculously cool. We're already booking our tickets. Or, maybe we should just wait it out until someone makes an Oculus Rift VR tour...
Tomorrow Daily 041 [mp3]: Chairless chairs, artificial skin that changes color, and a Lego building
Here are some links and notes for all the things on the show today:
- Chairless chair looks amazing, gives you a seat everywhere
- Scientists create automatically color-changing "skin" inspired by squids
- Denmark breaks ground on a new Lego "experience center"
- Back It or Hack It: Eve and Adam (smart yard/irrigation system)
- User feedback: Our Phonetographer(s!) of the Day
Of course, you can find us everywhere on social media. Like, follow, and heart us as you desire!