Tomorrow Daily 040: Netflix on Oculus Rift, cyborg moths, and hard drives in Minecraft
On today's show, Netflix works with Oculus Rift, scientists create cyborg-like moths, and two Minecraft players create working hard drives inside the game.
To the players in Minecraft who made actual, working hard drives: we salute you. That's some creative stuff, right there. Maybe we really are living inside a simulation, made by some alien with a PhD in computer science...
Also, moths controlled by electrodes, and watching Netflix with the Oculus Rift!
Tomorrow Daily 040 [mp3]: Netflix on Oculus Rift, cyborg moths, and hard drives in Minecraft
Here are some links and notes for all the things on the show today:
- Check out "Oculix," Netflix's new Oculus Rift hack
- Controlling moth flight for search and rescue missions
- Minecraft players make working hard drives...inside the game's virtual environment
- Sink or Swim: Q Bracelet portable phone charger
- User feedback: Your #TDFishFight tweets, and our Phonetographer of the Day
Of course, you can find us everywhere on social media. Like, follow, and heart us as you desire!