Tomorrow Daily 033: Tractor beams, Microsoft's Hyperlapse technology, human harps, and more
On today's show, Rich and Ashley discuss future uses of a new 'tractor beam' technology, swoon over Microsoft's Hyperlapse video algorithm, and listen to a bridge played like a harp.
We can't believe how smoothly Microsoft's new Hyperlapse technology works. A lot of filmmakers and indie channels will go nuts for this kind of thing, but we're wondering if it will end up Windows-only, or if Microsoft will license the idea to other companies.
Tomorrow Daily 033 [mp3]: Tractor beams, Microsoft's Hyperlapse technology, human harps, and more
Here are some links and notes for all the things on the show today:
- Australian university says they've created a kind of tractor beam
- Microsoft unveils Hyperlapse tool for smoothing out shaky time-lapse video
- Woman "plays" the Brooklyn Bridge with a human harp bodysuit
- Back It or Hack It: An inflatable backpack called the Windcatcher Air Pakk
- User feedback: Your #TDRoboPets tweets, and our Phonetographer of the Day
Of course, you can find us everywhere on social media. Like, follow, and heart us as you desire!