Today, we officially decide Ashley is good with predicting financials, and Rich can't pronounce words. Still lots of fun on the show, and a good way to wind down your Monday (or start up your Tuesday, if you're watching from a more exotic locale).
Tomorrow Daily 029 [mp3]: A morphing toy robot, the Polaris Slingshot, GIF street art, and more
Here are some links and notes for all the things on the show today:
- MorpHex MKIII toy robot rolls around as a sphere, and also has hexapod legs to help steer
- The Polaris Slingshot will take you for a ride
- Creative team In Return hangs iPads with looping GIFs as street art around London
- Back It or Hack It: Sense by Hello (it's a sleep tracker and alarm)
- User feedback: Your #TDVR tweets, and our Phonetographer of the Day
Of course, you can find us everywhere on social media. Like, follow, and heart us as you desire!