It was a tough morning in tech, with Microsoft announcing lots of impending layoffs, and we focused today's discussion of that plan specifically on the choice to shutter Xbox Entertainment Studios. Rich says they should have continued to try to create new content; on the other hand, Ashley wasn't so sure.
We're all down for some 3D-printed ice cream, though, right?
Tomorrow Daily 020 [Audio Only]: Microsoft layoffs, 3D-printed ice cream, and more
Here are some links and notes for all the things on the show today:
- Microsoft layoffs end Xbox Entertainment Studios
- MIT students create 3D-printed ice cream
- Guy building a Xenomorph suit won't hunt down Ripley (probably)
- Into It: Timberman, and this stunning 3D render of the Futurama intro
- User feedback: Your #TDUWM tweets, and our Phonetographer of the Day
Of course, you can find us everywhere on social media. Like, follow, and heart us as you desire!