Tomorrow Daily 016: Rolling up your TV, reading with your finger, haptic shirts, and more
Tom Merritt returns as guest co-host, and he and Ashley discuss LG's newest roll-up OLED TV, MIT's FingerReader, a shirt that aims to convey emotion via haptic feedback, and lots more.
It's our last episode of the week, and CNET alumnus and all-round tech legend Tom Merritt is back to fill in while Rich takes a short vacation. Today, we're talking about LG's flexible television, MIT's intriguing FingerReader, shirts with haptic feedback (that also happen to be connected to the Internet), and more.
Thanks again to Tom Merritt for stepping in and guest co-hosting while Rich is away! You can see him every day on his own program, the Daily Tech News Show.
Tomorrow Daily 016 [Audio Only]: Rolling up your TV, reading with your finger, haptic shirts, and more
Here are some links and notes for all the things on the show today:
- Happy birthday, Nikola Tesla!
- LG rolls out 18-inch flexible OLED display
- MIT's FingerReader prototype reads to you as you follow a line of text
- Shirts with haptic feedback and Internet connectivity
- Into It: Civilization Revolution 2, and Shovel Knight
- User feedback: Your #TDSlide tweets, and our Phonetographer of the Day
Of course, you can find us everywhere on social media. Like, follow, and heart us as you desire!
Lastly, you can always drop us an email. We're waiting for you to tell us how great we are. Thanks for watching, and we'll see you tomorrow.
Subscribe to Tomorrow Daily: