It's another Monday, which means we've got a new show for you. Climate-controlled cities! Muscle-powered bio-bots! Hyundai takes ghost riding the whip to a whole new level! It's all on today's show.
Let's be honest. You totally backed the potato salad Kickstarter, didn't you?
Tomorrow Daily 013: Climate-controlled cities, muscle-powered robots, potato salad, and more
Here are some links and notes for all the things on the show today:
- Muscle-powered robots (aka 'Cylons will probably happen someday')
- Hyundai shows off its Empty Car Convoy
- Dubai plans for a climate-controlled city by 2020
- Some guy is making a killing on a potato salad Kickstarter
- User feedback: Your fireworks photography, and our Phonetographer of the Day
Of course, you can find us everywhere on social media. Like, follow, and heart us as you desire!
Lastly, you can always drop us an email. We're waiting for you to tell us how great we are. Thanks for watching, and we'll see you tomorrow.
Subscribe to Tomorrow Daily: