This week in Crave: The sporty edition
When we weren't crowdsourcing existential questions this week, we were riding around on a cardboard bicycle and signing our name with our eyes.
Too busy snoozing away in yourthis week to keep up with Crave? Wake up, sci-fi sleepyhead. It's time for our weekly roundup.
- What would the London Olympics be without a double-decker bus that?
- There are bargain bikes. And then there are.
- Looking for a sub-$300 monitor?.
- Mind your penmanship! It's back to school with.
- Or you could just.
- Uh-oh. Stairs.
- Would you pay $9,000 for an iPod dock? What if it was made from?
- The meaning of life,(finally).
- What do you get Landsat for its?
- iPhone case. That's logical.
- Low Latency: Back from vacation and!
- You've know you've finally made it as a Japanese storyteller when you get your.
- And, finally, what's a week without a torture test? This time, it's.
Got a gadget you'd like to see tortured? Write to us at crave at cnet dot com. And be sure to follow us on Twitter: @crave.