This week in Crave: The sock-it-to-'em edition
This week, we wore pixels on our face, wrote our name in the stars, and let RFID and the Internet sort our socks for us.
Too busythis week to keep up with Crave? Now that the wait's over, you have all the time in the world to catch up.
- Speaking of some gadget, is this theyet?
- Yap on your cell phone in, and you might get ninja-ed.
- Retro-styled 3D-printed sunglasses.
- Who needs Helvetica when you can write in a font?
- iPad.brings Zuckerberg chic to your
- What's this oojamaflip that's?
- Birds go tweet tweet (literally,.)
- Meet your future co-worker,.
- Sorting socks too much of a hassle for you? Thesedo it for you via RFID. And your iPhone. And the Internet.
- Click the heels on yourto get where you need to go.
Need to get to us? Write to us at crave at cnet dot com. And be sure to follow us on Twitter: @crave.