This week in Crave: The shipping-now edition
This week, we moved in to our new disaster-proof home in a shipping container and tried really hard not to start every sentence by saying "hashtag."
Too busy decorating your newto keep up with Crave this week? Have a seat on your and take a moment to catch up on what you missed.
- Google Nexus 7 teardown .
- Stop-motion Batman video. Eerie.
- Even eerier? A.
- Ever start a sentence by saying "hashtag"?, says Eric Mack.
- Our gold-medal comic Low Latency.
- Woot! Star Wars: The Old Republic will soon be.
- Hey, is that a glow-in-the-dark skateboard park or a?
- Good morning, gamer! Wake up to the dulcet sounds of.
- Google Street View,.
- Got a good sense of direction? Pilots wanted for.
- Bond, James Bond, has.
- But not as much style as Crave, of course. Write to us at crave at cnet dot com. And follow us on Twitter: @crave.