This week in Crave: The profitable edition
This week, we panned for gold in a laboratory, rode a horse made of keyboard keys, and marveled at the value of a multimillion dollar meme.
Too busy tweeting back and forth withthis week to keep up with Crave? Snuggle up with us under a and we'll catch you up on what you missed.
- There's 24-karat gold in! And, apparently, in the . But will Psy accept payment in ?
- This is one Trojan horse you definitely.
- Give us a big squeeze,!
- Not one single "oops" tweeted during.
- Giant mechanical hand smashes cop cars (for ).
- The iPhone 5 -- !
- Have a look through this.
- In the bag: Weof Timbuk2's San Fran factory.
- Practice saying "full impulse power" to your starship navigators! A "Star Trek" fusion engine's.
- And speaking of space, scientists want toon Saturn moon Titan.
Got a story you think would float Crave's boat? Write to us at crave at cnet dot com. And be sure to follow us on Twitter, y'all: @crave.