This week in Crave: The patented edition
This week, we reached a verdict on our favorites robots, thumbed through Curiosity's vacation photo album, and took a ride on a donkey hot spot.
It's election time! Too busy deciding who should make it into theto keep up with Crave all week? Put down your ballots for a moment and take a look back at the week that was.
- You might have heard of a verdict reached in an itty-bitty patent case? The result?
- If Venus de Milo had an iPhone, she would.
- Microsoft's logo got a makeover.
- Note-taking app Evernote teams with...?
- Yee-haw! The west isin Grand Theft Auto V.
- Huddle around as we play.
- When life-saving gadgets fail:.
- Some of oursnapped by the Mars Curiosity rover so far.
- The best five solid-state drives.
- Wave your hands in the air.
- Bray-king news! Bible theme park gets.
Got any bray-king news for us? Write to us at crave at cnet dot com. And be sure to follow us on Twitter: @crave.