This week in Crave: The joy-riding edition
Getting a lift in a circuit board truck and turning our car into a Tardis made us so happy this week we wagged our robot tail.
Feeling sad that you can't drive this? At least you can for $15 or less. And more news to cheer you up:
- No bike lane? No problem..
- Will we be seeingbefore year's end?
- A 625-foot tall Ferris wheel? That's a.
- Theis your own personal public-nap tunnel.
- Ready for Facebook friend updates to?
- TSA officer takes traveler's iPad home for .
- RoboCop in real life? Researchers are.
- Smile! You're on.
- What's a week around these parts without a?
- Wag yourif you love Crave!
Or, just write to us at crave at cnet dot com. And be sure to follow us on Twitter: @crave.