This week in Crave: The imposter edition
This week, we went to Hong Kong to get an iPhone 5 early, turned a prized fresco into a picture of Batman, and charged a phone just by putting it near an Ultrabook.
Too busy trying to keep thievesthis week to stay on top of Crave? Continue not thinking about your PINs while you ponder the stories you missed.
- Finally! Your iPad can .
- It's an "iPhone 5," minus .
- Stargazers, have a gaze at this.
- A suborbital space flight? Yeah, we'd call that a.
- Ecce Homo:spawned by a botched art restoration.
- "Star Wars" in 3D coming in 2013 --.
- Atari Arcade: Get your retro game on in.
- Future shock: Phones couldout of Ultrabooks.
- Wonderful wheelchair.
- Here's what it might look likesomeday soon.
- iPad Mini anyway?? And would you be willing to pay for an
Got something you're willing to tell us? Write to us at crave at cnet dot com. And be sure to follow us on Twitter: @crave.