The 404 Show 1,543: Apple's invite has our minds in the gutter (podcast)
Bridget Carey joins us to talk all about living rocks, Disney's drone dreams, and the truth about Hello Kitty.
The fantastic Bridget Carey joins Ariel and Iyaz, and she does not disappoint. After this episode, you will never be able to look at the Apple logo the same way.
We talked about a lot of things today:
- The story everyone had to read: Mystery solved: The sailing stones of Death Valley
- Pain in the aspect ratio: The Simpsons cropping controversy
- Decoding the Apple invite: Apple iPhone 6 event officially set for Sept. 9
- Disney files for a patent that could mean flying marionettes: Drones could rule the skies over Disney
- Flying the passive-aggressive skies: Should Knee Defender be banned on flights?
- Forget your worries: This gas may erase bad memories
- The mystery is solved. Hello Kitty is not a cat?
Subscribe to our wonderful program:
Follow us on Twitter!