The 404 Show 1,535: The future is backscatter, burgerbot, the loneliest tweets (podcast)
Allow us to introduce you to backscatter, the stuff that might be able to power devices without electricity. We'll also chat about the impending death of fast food jobs and a new site celebrating the world's loneliest tweets.
- Today's Clickbait story: 9 reasons to get excited about Android L.
- Backscatter: Devices that run on NOTHING.
- This is what happens when you like everything on Facebook for two days straight.
- The worst saddest tweets on display for no good reason at all.
- Enter burgerbot, destroyer of all fast food jobs.
- Autodesk takes the thought out of aerodynamics.
Subscribe to our wonderful program:
Follow us on Twitter!