Aunt Jill won't be here for our 1000th episode this Friday because she only works out of the CNET office on Wednesdays, so we're popping bottles prematurely because hey, it's the 90s.
Along with a light wine tasting, Jill also gives a quick duster on the state of the Greek debt crisis and the Dow cracking 13000 after almost four years. In return, we'll tell Jill about the wonders of Instagram and Kim Dotcom's release from the New Zealand prison system.
Leaked from 404 Podcast 998:
- Motorhead follows Elvis Costello, asks fans to NOT buy $600 box set.
- Megaupload founder released from prison.
- Google now asks for your credit card to create an account.
- Check out Jill's podcast, Jill On Money!
- Follow Jill Schlesinger on Twitter.
- Bathroom break video 1: 1982 Playtex Tampons commercial featuring Brenda Vaccaro.
- Bathroom break video 1: Every punch in Roadhouse.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video