The 404 997: Where it's the first day of the rest of our lives (podcast)
It's our first show without the third guy who used to record with us. What was his name again?
CNET TV reviewer Ty Pendlebury joins in on a fun rundown to start the week. We'll chat about a proposed bill that would require marketers to put a disclaimer on doctored advertisements, , a , and something called " ." Yeah, you probably suffer from it already.
Leaked from 404 Podcast 997:
- AZ bill wants to require airbrushed ads to include disclaimer.
- Westboro Baptists caught Photoshopping themselves into Whitney Houston's funeral.
- How to send a .
- Nomophobia, the , is on the rise.
- Check out Ty's review of the .
- Follow Ty Pendlebury on Twitter.
- Bathroom break video 1: Benny Hinn makes the bodies hit the floor.
- Bathroom break video 2: Cyclist takes revenge on a sideview mirror.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video