Great news for our live listeners--the stream is back! Please bear with the short delay that allows the stream to buffer.
We'll keep working on it, and in the meantime we put together a great show for you today with fun stories about a dummy politician citing an article from The Onion, the pitfalls of online dating, prototype headphones with built-in proximity sensors, and a conceptual McDonald's ad campaign that uses seedbombs!
Leaked from 404 Podcast 988:
- Moron Congressman John Flemming cites an article from The Onion as fact.
- Grading the online dating industry.
- Prototype headphones use proximity sensors to detect which ear they are in.
- McDonald's new insanely effective viral ad is actually illegal to remove.
- Bathroom break video 1: Urban blind 4 to hang.
- Bathroom break video 1: Baby blubbers.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video