There are no chat room viewers to keep us on topic now that we've stopped live streaming.
So fair warning: we spend most of the first half explaining the concept of Goodwill stores to Jeff, whose ignorance I still suspect is a veiled attempt at live trolling.
We eventually get back to the news, and today's rundown includes the story of a guy who found a 32GB iPad 2 in his local Goodwill store for $65, a New York adult store delivering toys within an hour on bikes, Kim Dotcom's transformation into Dr. Evil, and Facebook testing a new photo viewer!
Leaked from 404 Podcast 986:
- Want a $65 iPad 2? Check your local Goodwill.
- Facebook tests a new photo viewer that encourages comments.
- A New York sex shop delivers toys within an hour--by bike!
- Kim Dotcom accuses the police of assault, and is denied bail again.
- --but should you buy in?
- Bathroom break video 1: Donkey singing to violin.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video