The 404 959: Where we lower our carrier IQ (podcast)
Send in your creative 404-related video voice mails to the404(at)cnet(dot)com for a chance to win a 16GB Apple iPad 2 or a 4GB Xbox 360/Kinect bundle! Thanks to Target.com for the prizes.
Today's 404 podcast topics include who to blame for the Carrier IQ bug, a digital rape whistle for shaming street harassers, a preview of tomorrow's Xbox Live update, and a quick game of "guess-the-Apple-iOS-dev-code-names!"
We're also running a contest all week, so send in your creative 404-related video voice mails to the404(at)cnet(dot)com for a chance to win an 16GB Apple iPad 2 or an 4GB Xbox 360/Kinect bundle! Thanks to Target.com for the prizes.
Video submissions should be thirty seconds or less, with you declaring lifelong loyalty to The 404. Or whatever.
Leaked from 404 Podcast 959:
- Facebook increases status update character limit to 63,206.
- iHollaback is the new rape whistle: Shaming street harassers with cellphone pics.
- Here are a few funny code names Apple used for iOS version updates.
- comes with 40 entertainment services and Live TV.
- Bathroom break video 1: Playing Portal's "Still Alive" on hard drives.
- Bathroom break video 1: "Teddy Bear," the porcupine, doesn't like to share.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video