The 404 957: Where the world's gone sour (podcast)
Wilson's back from his seven-day "Jumanji" bender, so first we recap what he missed, then we'll tell you about socially engineering any friend on Facebook, Facebook's plans for online gambling, the ACLU's beef with Siri, and Capcom partnering up with Method Man. Also, RIP GamePro.
Leaked from 404 Podcast 957:
- A researcher shows how to "friend" anyone on Facebook within 24 hours.
- Online casino gaming might come to Facebook users in the U.K.
- Siri on the Apple iPhone 4S tells you where to dump a dead body and where to score condoms, but has .
- Capcom seriously announces a Sour Patch Kids game with Method Man.
- GamePro magazine will quit publishing.
- Bathroom break video 1: Every "Facebook" in "The Social Network"
- Bathroom break video 1: Bizzle gets some dunkers
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video