Leaked from today's episode of The 404 Podcast:
- HTC and Facebook pair up for the , a Facebook-powered smartphone modified to use .
- The ESRB and CTIA will soon unwrap a .
- Science has spoken: sarcasm is for smarties, according to the neuropsychologists at USF.
- With Final Fantasy XIII-2 only a few months away, Square Enix proposes to release a new Final Fantasy game every year.
- Fandango reports that 22 percent of all "Twilight: Breaking Dawn" tickets sold last weekend came from mobile devices.
- Amazon sells select smartphones for one cent. Get the Droid Razr, the Samsung Galaxy S II, the Epic 4G Touch, or the BLackberry Torch 4G for $0.01 through next Monday!
- A woman is tired of her husband's addiction to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, lists him for sale on Craigslist.
- Bathroom break video 1: Ghostbusters in COD: MW3
- Bathroom break video 2: EXO PC Lab concept desk from Minority Report
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video