It's easy to get lost in all the new Android and Windows Phone handsets coming out soon, but CNET's Kent German, Bonnie Cha, and Nicole Lee have us covered. Today Verizon and Motorola announced their latest, a modern incarnation of the original Razr design with a non-bulletproof Kevlar backing and an ultraslim profile.
We also have a leaked shot of the touch screens through your pants. Too easy! This and more irreverent stories on today's episode of The 404 Podcast., a first take of the HTC Titan, and a Microsoft patent that encourages you to access
The 404 Digest for Episode 927
- : Fast, slim, gorgeous.
- Might this be the ?
HTC Titan, HTC Radar on video from CTIA.
- Hold on to your pants: Microsoft 'PocketTouch' enables device input through fabric.
- Three killer .
- T-Mobile launches easy .
- DMC to release Electric DeLorean in 2013.
- 'Back to the Future' DeLorean, costumes, and props set for auction.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Noses!
- This is really funny to me: Brando's massive USB Mouse.
- Bathroom break video 1: Goose attack!
- Bathroom break video 2: TV's Best Worst Very Special Episodes
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video