Wilson's out sick today so CNET Labs' Joseph Kaminski fills in with a 7-second delay, just in case.
Today we're discussing the controversial details of Steve Jobs' use of psychedelic drugs, what's being taught at Cupertino's Apple University, pre-crime becoming a reality, and this morning's speedbumps for iPhone 4S preorders.
The 404 Digest for Episode 920
- Unlocked .
- due to Jobs' death.
- Sprint to cover 120M people with (scoop).
- Did dropping acid make Steve Jobs more creative?
- Steve Jobs' virtual DNA to be fostered in Apple University.
- Superman fan turns to surgery to become Man of Steel.
- Florida school district taking attendance by scanning students' fingers.
- Google-designed Nikes prove Google has no taste.
- Fear abounds in images from Nightmares Fear Factory.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video