The 404 911: Where we put our ear to the cloud (podcast)
Welcome to the bigger and beefier 404 Podcast! Along with the latest news headlines about the Motorola Xoom 2, the rumored Google Drive, and Facebook hoaxes, we'll also chat with our guest, SoundCloud founder and CEO Alexander Ljung, about how SoundCloud is changing the way we listen to music.
Welcome to the bigger and beefier 404 Podcast! With Buzz Out Loud going weekly, we're taking the reins and reporting all the daily tech news headlines in addition all the discussion topics, voice mails, and jokes at Wilson's expense you've come to expect from our show.
We're also superexcited to have SoundCloud CEO Alexander Ljung in the studio for the second part of today's episode. SoundCloud.com is a music-streaming service that allows anyone to upload and share music across multiple platforms--blogs, direct links, and even cross-platform properties likeand .
Alexander tells us all about how the company started with just a few musicians playing songs for one another, then slowly grew into a service with over 5 million active users uploading, playing, and sharing music. We'll also talk to him aboutannounced last week at the company's , and what you can expect from the Web service in the coming months.
Stay tuned after the break for more discussion topics about this weekend's Facebook paid-services hoax, more Facebook privacy flaws, and more!
The 404 Digest for Episode 911
- Amazon Instant adds FOX movies and TV shows.
- More : Two models?
- , report says.
- Yes, Google Drive is coming. For real this time.
- Hoax! Fake Facebook fees.
- "Read" in Facebook--it's not a button, so be careful what you click!
- SoundCloud opens its first U.S. office in San Francisco.
- Outloud.fm lets you share tracks from SoundCloud.
- Follow Alexander Ljung on Twitter.
- Bathroom-break videos of the day: Boston Terrier dog likes his belly tickled and a cat's first day of exercise.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video