Wilson begins this episode of The 404 Podcast with a few words of encouragement to our young listeners starting their first day of school today.
Unsurprisingly, Mr. Tang excelled in all his classes and never once printed a cheat sheet on a Coke-bottle wrapper--unfortunately Jeff and I can't say the same for our own salad days. Anyone know how to calculate the area of a triangle?
Aside from recalling our high-school days, today's show rundown kicks off with Nike's announcement of the long-awaitedNike's head designer Tinker Hatfield invited members of the press to a big announcement that's likely to coincide with this preview trailer showing Marty McFly's closet full of Air Mag 2015s. Power laces and light-up soles!
We'll also break news about a partnership between Netflix capping multiple streams, and you'll also find out how you can rent the studio set from the Conan O'Brien late-night show!(rhymes with "da cat") Restaurant Guide, shed some light on reports about
The 404 Digest for Episode 899
- It's about time:
- Conan writers put studio up on AirBnB.
- Scan shows what the add-on might look like.
- , in original-content gambit.
- Video voice mail from David showing a retro pinball arcade.
- Video voice mail from Tessa and Matt on a backpacking trip in the Sierras.
- Justin's Daily Bathroom Break Video: Going to the Store: Normal Guy, Normal Walk.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video