The number of the day is 0, brought to you by the United States economy and Jill Schlesinger, editor-at-large for CBS MoneyWatch.com and host of an Emmy-nominated podcast! Jill sits with us today and reveals her plan of attack on Suze Orman at the award ceremony.
Check out the video today to see our new Bathroom Break video segment, and afterward Jill will predict the content of President Obama's jobs speech tomorrow. Finally, we'll run through a quick listener-submitted Q&A about how to keep yourself above water on your mortgage, the exact definition of a "robosigner," and why it's never a good idea to draft your prenuptial agreement.
The 404 Digest for Episode 898
- Dial Global's Jill Schlesinger nominated for Emmy!
- Yahoo fires Bartz as CEO, names CFO to fill void.
- Bank of America sued by U.S. Bancorp over mortgages.
- August jobs: Obama blew it.
- Check out Jill's podcast on CBS MoneyWatch.com.
- Add Jill on Twitter.
- Today's Bathroom Break: Never Ending Story.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video