Remember the story we told you last week about the woman who spent $180 on what turned out to be a? It happened again! ! There's a lesson to be learned in all of this, and that lesson is to never trust anyone with more than four gold teeth.
Same rule goes for mustaches, and Google's celebrating Freddie Mercury's 65th birthday with a Web app that lets you add a mustache to every face on the Internet! We'll demo it today using someone else's face, however, since none of us are creepy enough to grow our own mustache.
We'll also talk about Amazon.com-branded delivery lockers popping up in select 7-Eleven stores, adding fuel to the fires already burning through the United States Postal Service, and introduce a new photo caption segment that Wilson cooked up over the weekend.
The 404 Digest for Episode 897
- This is why Jeff and Wilson owe me 14 bones.
- After the $180 wooden iPad comes the (same city).
- Google honors Freddie Mercury with Mustachify.me.
- Google doodles a .
- Amazon starts putting the USPS out of work, one 7-Eleven at a time.
- The U.S. Post Office says a winter shutdown is possible.
- Did somebody ask for pizza on a bullet-capsule to the moon? Check out this 404 photoshop, courtesy of Captain Carlos!
- Join The 404 Facebook Group!
- Add The 404 on Twitter, and while you're logged in, follow Jeff, Wilson, and Justin too!
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video