Writer Caprice Crane joins us in the studio today to tell us what it's like writing for shows like "90210" (2.0) and "Melrose Place." She also gets life-changing news halfway into today's preshow, so tune into Monday's show to find out how to win a copy of her book, "Little Luck."
Caprice also has a new Web site for self-deprecating stories called I'm A Total Loser, and she sticks around in the second half to give us her take on stories about social networking leading to drug abuse, a peer-to-peer alarm clock that smells like Chatroulette, and how social networking is blowing the cover of covert police officers.
The 404 Digest for Episode 891
- Huffington Post named Caprice Crane the top 50 funniest on Twitter.
- I'm a Total Loser
- Newsflash: Social networking leads to drug abuse.
- Social media could render covert policing "impossible."
- National Lampoon names Caprice Crane "Twitter Queen."
- Follow Caprice Crane on Twitter.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video