Russ Frushtick from MTV's Multiplayer Blog joins us on the show today to chat about which upcoming releases are earning his favor, including Dead Island, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Batman: Arkham city, Gears of War 3, and Uncharted 3.
We also want to talk about Scott Stein's recent Crave article about the lack of backward-compatibility on modern consoles, but we'll spend the first half of the show on HP's double-whammy announcement about acquiring U.K. software company Autonomy while simultaneously dropping out of the PC hardware business.
The 404 Digest for Episode 886
- 'Dead Island' gameplay videos--15 more minutes of zombie carnage.
- , PC biz.
- Game consoles and the : Why we don't care.
- Add Russ Frushtick on Twitter.
- 90 percent of people don't know how to use Ctrl-F.
- Penny auctions cost plenty.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video