News of the Black Eyed Peas' hiatus proves that if you wish for something long enough, dreams really do come true. On today's episode, Jeff tells us about the long-awaited intersection of tech geekdom and hockey, we analyze WebMD's involvement in the spread of "cyberchondria," and we dispute a Dutch study that claims smoking marijuana makes you a better gamer.
The 404 Digest for Episode 858
- : The campaign for NHL player Mike Commodore to wear No. 64.
- The Black Eyed Peas go on hiatus; Jeff celebrates.
- WebMD reports: Internet makes hypochondria worse.
- Does ?
- Jeff's Cute Animal Video of the Week, starring a street-crossing sloth.
- Mitch B's custom 404 iPhone case and BodyGuardziPad case!
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video