It's not as dirty as it sounds--a spa in New York City is offering treatment for the creases that supposedly form on your neck when you're constantly looking up and down while texting on your smartphone. Speaking of things that are sketchy, we're also talking about a Web site that will tell you if your e-mail address has been hacked. And celebrating Sonic the Hedgehog's 20th birthday party!
The 404 Digest for Episode 846
- New Yorkers rush to get " ."
- Happy 20th birthday to Sonic the Hedgehog: See you at Macy's!
- Fox News says magical new "iPhone" device may kill PS3/Xbox.
- How to know if you've been hacked.
- Dude, there's a star 30 light years away that's, like, spewing out water. Whoa.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video