We're thinking about replacing Jeff with Joey Kaminski on a permanent basis. This is the third and final show with our guest host, and we're wrapping up the week with the final word on Weinergate, Facebook's new facial recognition and Happening Now tools, a drug that erases bad memories, and Will.I.Am.Forgetting.Lyrics.
The 404 Digest for Episode 837
- Facebook quietly rolls out new
- Facebook testing real-time "happening now" feed.
- New drug can erase bad memories.
- Tennessee bans posting "offensive" images online.
- Will.I.Am forgets his lyrics, reads them off cell phone.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video