Wilson mysteriously disappears on this beautiful Wednesday, but Natali's pulling a twofer this week and filling in to help us with today's rundown. To her delight, a new augmented reality app is bringing future tech from the Harry Potter series alive, a PhillieBot will chuck the first patch at tonight's game, and a new iPhone case protects more than just the device inside.
The 404 Digest for Episode 803
- Robot to throw first pitch at today's Phillies game
- How did that RFID chip end up in my suitcase?
- On a related note, Natali brings this delightful Jamaican tale to our attention.
- The JustinCase prototype fights for safe sex.
- Thanks to Attariq for drawing this picture of The 404!
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video