The 404 781: Where we have the prejunket jitters (podcast)
"Musician" Rebecca Black and a voice mail from a technologically entitled listener inspire Jeff to create Punch a Tween Day. Check out today's episode of The 404 Podcast for more details on how you can help.
The 404 Digest for Episode 781
- --what's this got to do with me?
- AT&T puts the boot on unauthorized iPhone tethering.
- Rebecca Black signals the end of days.
- Giving in to the Super Moon's cry for attention.
- Sprint adds Google Voice service for customers.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video