The 404 779: Where St. Patrick's Day is just an excuse to wear green (podcast)
Aww, we just got duped by the viral marketing company behind the Times Square video hack! Turns out it's just viral marketing for Bradley Cooper's new movie "Limitless." More proof that advertisements suck; some are just more subversive than others.
The 404 Digest for Episode 779
- We reveal the viral marketing company behind the Times Square video hack.
- Natali Morris brings an interesting question from the New Yorker about the secret of boyhood friendships.
- Check out Molly Wood's listing for a white 64GB Apple iPad 2 signed by the SXSW@CNET crew--all proceeds go to the Red Cross for the Japanese tsunami relief efforts!
- Video Voicemails from Emily in Toronto, Daniel in Colorado, and Rich from Cleveland--thanks, guys!
- Kodak Deal of the Day: Vizio RazorLED 32-inch 1080p LED LCD HDTV with Wi-Fi with free shipping for $449.99.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video