The 404 1,526: Where we got your nose (podcast)
A Craigslist for the filthy rich, hidden mics in your city, the future of wireless broadband, a case for simpler passwords, and AirBnb's new logo looks an awful lot like your mom's butt!
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- A glimpse behind the curtain of the Craigslist for the filthy rich.
- AirBnB's new logo looks an awful lot like your mom's butt.
- Cities are using hidden microphones for quicker response to gunfire.
- Trust math. The case for using "Snoopy2" as a password, backed up by numbers.
- The internet of everything is actually a brilliant idea and might happen with a small spectrum of air.
Follow us on Twitter!