The 404 1,522: Where you solve the mystery of the stolen grapefruit (podcast)
A whodunnit mystery unfolds in the first part of the show, an egg on the face of the Internet, the voice of Hulu just got fired, and 14,000 zombies will soon join the United States military.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Incredibly photogenic Belgian soccer fan already dropped from L'Oreal over online hunting photos.
- No you guys, Steven Spielberg did NOT slaughter an innocent Triceratops.
- The voice of Hulu just got fired.
- Y2K bug asks 14,000 dead men to register for the draft.
- Man emerges from bunker 14 years after Y2K scare.
Follow us on Twitter!